ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
From Sailor Moon ending 1
Enjoy the full version minna~ ♥
into that emptiness to fine pure words.
Instead I think of the snow piling up, how
it is like sugar falling through a floor crack
at the foot of a dark mountain, some house
abandoned, the work done, the family gone …
What I have seen, all night, is the white surge …
with its own form, its fate, to which
I am nothing watching. I should not stay here.
I should go where words make a clumsy shape
against this heavy drift, where the self
I am can speak its forgiveness in its own
house, in its own tongue …
Whoever I am, whatever words I badly use,
may we come to the pure heat of our bodies
and keep in ourselves the dark edges
no snow in this world ever softened enough. Dave Smith, from “In Snow, A Possible Life,” in Floating on Solitude: Three Volumes of Poetry (University of Illinois Press, 1996)